Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You're a Winner!

Okay,
So I have nothing new to write about....

(We did have a bad experience...chad went snowboarding with Dan on Sunday and comes back from an afternoon break and had his snowboard stolen. Can you believe this happened? We are shocked! We keep checking craigslist for a morrow 151 with Kemper bindings to catch em, but no luck. We also logged his snowboard at deek and bryan's next adventure 'I got my crap stolen'. )

But moving on to the prize....

In typical blogger fashion and on advice from Christi (http://campkurtz.blogspot.com/), I would like to make some one's day by giving away a gift card, most likely borders, because I love books.

So for all you guys and gals, leave a comment....and I will pick a winner (draw it out of a hat) and announce it next wednesday.

I have some regular commenter's out there and I absolutely love it, but for all those shy one's, come on out in the open. I live for these comments!

Hurry up, time's a wasting.

Anne

7 comments:

Lorrie Davis said...

If I win that means you will have to give me the card which could include getting to see you which would be sweeter than the gift! Sooo heres hopin I win! And if I dont we should get together sometime soon anyways because I miss you!

Love and Prayers,
Lorrie

Ed said...

If I win, then keep the card and buy Isacc 'Smartest Giant in Town' with it ... He's a bit young for it right now, but he'll love it when a bit older .. I can recite the story now as I've read it so many times.

(And how comes Lorrie comments on your blogs, but not mine?!)

Christi said...

What a great idea, Anne!

I love your blog, and I love even more that I live close and get to see you in person.

Betsy Hart said...

Hey, if I win I might have to come visit, since we have no borders here in town. :) I love reading about your little man. I hope if you get a chance you can pop over to see my blog. :)

Lindsay said...

I'm always reading Anne, I don't comment as often as I should. I figured out through FB that you are firends with my friend Nicole's sister Terese. Small world!!

Troy, Jenny, Myles and Keaton said...

Shoot girl! I'm gonna comment! I could get some awesome cookbook or silly kids book for Myles. I hear ya btw about reading to Isaac more. Myles is squirmy too and all he wants to do is eat the book. He could care less about the actual content. Goodnight Moon got really offended last night!!!

Roberta said...

am i too late for the drawing? roberta