Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Waking up/misc


Still find it so funny when I find isaac playing with books in his room.


totally entertained. i love it.



Me and Anne Pemberton recreating the day I told her I was pregnant in the McMenamins Edgefield bathroom. It's pretty memorable and we had to recreate it.



Isaac slept for 11.25 hours a few nights ago. I took a shower before he woke up, so I was ready and waiting when he woke up and I decided to get it on video. Unfortunately, he got injured in the videomaking process, but it's pretty cute anyway.

****Sorry video is way too dark to see. I will work on that in the future!

New Video!

*****Now this video may give you motion sickness, I will work on that as well!

3 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

He is so stinking cute!!
And I love the recreation!! :)

Unknown said...

we loved the entry, you guys give us smiles!!!

Roberta said...

i think he's a genius. they way he figured out the soft carpet surface wouldn't work to stand the block up, so going to the hard surface of the chair...very insightful for his 1-year-old brain. too cute