Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Food/Naps


The new days of Isaac. Feeding himself (sometimes) and not taking naps. My sweet consistent napper has become a true toddler and refuses sleep. Then what happens is he makes up his naps in the car. So the last few days, I have been staying home and not giving him an opportunity to sleep in the car. Well, yesterday he stayed in his crib for 1.5 hours, not sleeping!
I also think he is trying to transition to one nap per day so we were eating lunch today, planning on naptime after lunch, and what do I turn around to see....


No not that, that's just another cute one of the bath a few days ago...

But, konked out isaac!
Wiped his face and hands and off to the crib. Yippee for me, blogtime, reading and cleaning:)


This is the way Isaac has slept since he was born. Hands behind the head. Even in his ultrasound pics too.


Being a big boy!


We are back to wearing bibs and he doesn't rip them off because he is so fascinated using utensils.




4 comments:

The Boggs Family said...

VERY cute!!!! Such a big boy eating with a utensil. : ) So I've noticed that your pictures aren't always in order. It took me a while to figure this whole blogging thing out. Start backwards. Load the the last picture first, the 2nd to last picture second, etc. For instance, you'd load #5, #4, #3, #2, #1, etc. : )

A Barr said...

I do do the backward thing, but always get out of order when adding a second bunch, because those ones I want at the end, end up at the beginning, and i am in too big of a hurry to do it again. It's like a casserole, I don't know how it will turn out. Thanks for the tips though.

Roberta said...

can't beleive how quickly time flies! isaac won't be "the baby in my life" any more :(

Betsy Hart said...

How stinking cute to see them learn and grow. I love it and hate it all at once!