So after checking in on some friends blogs that are doing 30 days of thankfulness...I am walking around the house, thinking about little things that I am thankful for....
So since I am behind doing daily messages, I will give them all in one shot.
I am thankful...
1. Isaac sleeps a full 12 hours at night and still takes one nap per day. Consistency rules.
2. For Chad, and that he is a loving husband and friend, and the best daddy.
3. we found a house.
4. our real estate agent bought us a home warranty that we have used 3 times:)
5. my parents are so involved in my life
6. I can put my car in a garage after 15 months of not being able to...it's sooo nice.
7. I have a good job, and I only have to work part time
8. Chad has a good job and he is really good at his job. I am always so proud of how he does it.
9. for good friends
10. isaac sleeps all night long, i know i already wrote this but i really am thankful for that.
11. that my mail is secure now, and i don't have to worry that people will steal it (like in July!)
12. for my brothers...we really like eachother...that's amazing.
That's 12 days for now...
2 comments:
Cool! I could probably comment on all of these, but I'll choose one...
I love the relationship you have with your brothers...I have always really admired that about your family.
That is really sweet, I like number 12...but I am so, so happy and thankful that you have those othr eleven things. Can't wait the rest if the month...you are inspiring me to be more thankful
Post a Comment