Christmas! It was a nice,
loooonnnnngggg, day.
Chad worked Christmas Eve night, so he got off work at 06 am on Christmas and came home tired and hungry. Chad and I had a nice breakfast together and opened presents to
each other. Isaac had a late night on Christmas eve in
aumsville with the Barr Family so he was still sleeping at 07 am. I sent Chad to bed, and Isaac woke up and did what he loves best, played with plastic bowls, calling them "Hats" or
Haaaah in Isaac language.




This is at
Grammie and Poppa
Sajko's house later Christmas afternoon.

My mom trying to set up the perfect family picture, unfortunately we got too busy to add Chad into it. oops.

Isaac opening up presents at our house in the early afternoon.

He got new bath toys and mega blocks from mommy and daddy.

And an
elmo from daddy

AND...socks!

Maggie helping open presents.

Of course my
fav "family" shot is the crazy one. They are always the best ones.
ey?

World's Greatest Uncles!

Isaac, having some QT with Uncle Jay and Uncle Dan

Thought I'd throw in an action shot.
And many more pics to come of Isaac opening up more presents!
Can't wait until next year with 2 kiddos.
We are truly blessed,
Anne
2 comments:
Isaac's Christmas outfits are just darling!! He's going to be such a cute big brother. : )
Yes, you are blessed. And I'm blessed to be your Aunt. Great pics,
thanks for sharing. Love u all.
Post a Comment