I got my dad a web cam for christmas. Yeah, kinda a gift for ME to him, but he didn't write anything on his wish list gift exchange, so I knew a webcam was something he needed. What's especially entertaining to me, is that since isaac has been about 6 months old we have been video calling my parents, who didn't have a web cam. They could see and hear me and Isaac but we could only hear them. So long overdue, to actually have heads attached to the voices.
Isaac with one of his top loves, Grammie:)
Nother top love, Poppa
2 comments:
Isaac looks like a pro using the web cam! I just laugh at how good little kids are with electronics. Logan can figure things out that just amaze me!! He he!
looks like Isaac is ready for the boardroom. okay so lets do a video call tues night. Love the pictures of him looking out the window at the snow, firsts are cool
Post a Comment