Monday, May 17, 2010

Dadda Work


 

Isaac checking out the playground while Chad works.

The day I decided to go visit Chad at work was actually take your child to work day. So it was fun being there. The older kids were taken around the city to different city jobs, water etc. Playing with paper shredders. I picked up some Red Robin to go and we ate at the department then I followed Chad to a great park. Chad was able to watch Isaac play while he finished up a call. It was such a fun day to visit "Dadda work" AND now Isaac understands what chad does, his new favorite line is Dadda police car, but it really sounds like "Dadda, paweese cahr"






I (well Chad) finally found a play ground WITHOUT a steering wheel. Now Isaac will actually play on other things other than turning those stupid wheels. Hahahaha

1 comment:

Christi said...

Ha! That is so funny that you had to get him away from a steering wheel to see what he can do.