Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Trip to Ikea with 10 day old and 26 month old...YIKES



"Are you seriously driving 1.5 hours for a 10 dollar reading lamp and end table for Grammie?"
Figuring out how to shop with two kids. Stroller and cart has been the answer for now:)
"I hate IKEA!"

Isaac has always had meltdowns in Ikea. Only when we hit the downstairs lighting area. Thank goodness...this is our last trip for awhile. We HAD to get some things to get Grammie settled when she stayed with us for a few days (reading lamp was on my mom's request list:)) But we also got an end table and lamp for our living room and NOW we are complete and taking a break from Ikea for awhile.

NOTE: Isaac will be wearing this "happy camper" shirt in many of the future blog posts. I have been tending to choose this shirt and didn't notice it until I downloaded all my pics. Am I trying to instill happy camper vibe into isaac? A little:)

No comments: