Monday, August 23, 2010

17 days..

Until I return to work.....BOO-HOO!!!!
But I don't feel like this time off has gone too fast, so that's good. I feel so sad to go back. But it's not as scary as the first time, because we are going back into our normal schedule. Chad at home with kids one day a week and us working every other weekend while Grammie, Poppa, or Auntie's and Uncle's watch them. That security of our schedule is so nice to anticipate.

Natalie is just the sweetest baby...She has her last feeding at 7-8 pm (way earlier than Isaac ever did) Then goes to sleep about an hour later until 4 in the morning! She eats again, very quickly and we are back to bed until 7 am.
She LOVES Isaac, looks at him with adoration, when he walks by her. I can't wait to see them grow up together.

I found out I left my camera at my parents house last weekend, so no pics for awhile:(

We went to the airshow on Friday night and it was such a great night. The harrier (sp?) jet was sooooo loud and freaked Isaac out but we worked it out and by the end of the night he loved watching the jets fly by and had a twinkle in his eye.

Saturday, we did a dump run (our first date since Natalie was born). Aunt Dawn and Errin came over. We rented a U-Haul and threw away our first couches that we bought when we were first married 8 YEARS ago. I was a little sad at seeing those disgusting old couches go over the edge. It made me see how much we had accomplished since our small 1 bedroom apartment in 2002. Lots has changed.

THEN...Dawn offered to take Isaac to the movies, to watch Toy Story 3. I was like, "sure, not positive he will make it through the whole thing, but have at it!" Isaac did awesome, she said. He is such a big boy now, doesn't hurt that he loves Woody and Buzz and the whole gang.

Sunday....church and then eve bbq with the KURTZ fam. So easy to just hang and let the kids play. We did our first s'mores on the outdoor campfire.  Yummy.

Natalie is cooing next to me and it's the cutest sound. Isaac is still in bed. Chad is too, in prep for night shift working tonight. I am drinking coffee. Life is good. Thank you God.

Smooches, Anne

2 comments:

The Boggs Family said...

I am so happy for you!! Reagan has started doing her last feeding around the same time as Natalie, and then most of the time she wakes up around 0330 also. I'll wave at you as I feed her in the middle of the night- he he!! Isn't it soo cute to see how the siblings love each other?!! Reagan just LOVES Logan and he loves her so much too! I LOVE it!! ; )

Christi said...

Yesterday you looked so content and beautiful feeding your little girl on the special chair. I love your attitude about life...you are so inspiring to me!