I know! But it is unstoppable. She is intense. Hopefully it will fade as she gets older. But for now, it's not an option...how do you keep a thumb out of a 4 month old mouth. Near impossible, so I am letting her go for it and will have to work hard later to break the habit.
I sucked my thumb until I was four, and am no worse for it. I say "suck away, Natalie!" It's way easier than trying to keep a paci in her mouth. I wish my girls would do it!
acutally me and my mom sucked our thumbs until kindergarten. My mom tells me when I turned 5 she told me I couldn't suck my thumb anymore and I just listened. Wow, sounds easy!
5 comments:
Brian was a thumb sucker. Not an easy habit to break.....
I know! But it is unstoppable. She is intense. Hopefully it will fade as she gets older. But for now, it's not an option...how do you keep a thumb out of a 4 month old mouth. Near impossible, so I am letting her go for it and will have to work hard later to break the habit.
I sucked my thumb until I was four, and am no worse for it. I say "suck away, Natalie!" It's way easier than trying to keep a paci in her mouth. I wish my girls would do it!
acutally me and my mom sucked our thumbs until kindergarten. My mom tells me when I turned 5 she told me I couldn't suck my thumb anymore and I just listened. Wow, sounds easy!
Reagan LOVES her thumb too!!! I do hope it doesn't ruin her teeth in the future. We'll have to see what happens. : )
Post a Comment