Monday, January 2, 2012

isaac quotes

Just want to start a post on funny sayings....

When they happen I will add them to the list. ...

 1.When putting isaac to bed, I was  talking about how he will move out when he is older and he looked at me and said,
I:" What does this mean?"
Me: "never mind, you will live here forever. I will love you forever.
I: "I love you forever, i will like you for always" (just like the book).
 I never want him to move out:( 1/1/12)

2. When visiting the pemberton cabin Isaac started asking to snuggle, which entails sitting in the same chair and visiting. First Katie and Anne P. Then about 30 minutes later Isaac went up to Tom Pemberton, who we call mr. moustache,  and asked...
I: Mr Moustache, can I snuggle with you? (12/31/2011)

3. Trying to get isaac excited about running errands with me, I said...
Me: Isaac you get to go on a date with mommy!

Well we ran out the door and headed to costco. While checking out Isaac does his usual....

I:Hah-lo. My name is Isaac. What's your name.
Costco: Hi Isaac, my name is Ron. How are you doing today.
I: Good, I am on a date with my mom.

Well, everyone around starting cracking up and the girl checker thought it was just the cutest thing. Me too.

I couldn't believe he remembered enough to tell someone. It was so cute. I was glad that he was my date. (1/2/2012)

4. Chad and I were telling Isaac that he can't tell us what to do etc etc.
Then Isaac says, "but I can, I'm eighteen."
We cannot help but giggle (1/4/2012)

5. Isaac likes to drag out the time before bed or just anytime by saying, "let's talk about birthdays" He likes to talk about the order of birthdays in our household and random ones like "Mommy...when is Woody's birthday?" so hard to break it to him that woody isn't real, no birthdays...(3/12/2012)

6. Isaac has been saying lately, that he wants to stay "this big" and he puts one hand on his chin and one on his forehead. He wants to stay this way "forever".  It's sooo cute. I love him. (03/12/2012)

7.