I know I have been totally neglecting the blog and I have about 10 post of pictures to get up here...but as I perused the last few months I realized I totally missed Isaac's 4th birthday...April 23.
This was taken at Dashiell's 2nd bday in March. cute pic of my boy.
Isaac on his actual birthday...headed to Toys R Us (his first time) with Aunt Dawn. I teared up a bit as he left. He got exactly what he asked for an "Iron Man just like Buzz"....which means a big one:)
Since I was working a lot and Chad was in school Mon-Fri. We picked a day to make it special for Isaac and went to Chuck E Cheese. What a pleasant surprise...Coupon included 25.00 for a bunch a fun! (and dinner)
This was a ride that simulated a flying thing. Isaac decided to act as if he was flying too!
We love Isaac so much and are so excited to see him grow this next year (although I kinda just want him to stay just the way he is right now....inquisitive, whiney when he is tired, cautious, determined, orderly and FUN!).












No comments:
Post a Comment