Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Natalie hair

So chad and are in a debate over Natalie's hair. I know it needs a good 3 inches cut off and would be still nice and long and gorgeous but chad... Love that man.... Cannot seem to let it go. He thinks it's gorgeous just the way it is (really scraggly in my opinion) He really truly thinks its beautiful... And I do too, but we have been getting comments on when we are going to cut it. He cannot come to grips with cutting her hair.
Oh poor rapunzel-Natalie... Someday you will have cool hair:) but for the first two years I blame your dad.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Gotta weigh in on the hair. I love long hair. That said, trims are still important. How 'bout a compromise to trim it up. You have to do that anyway if you want it to keep growing long. After growing Ella's bangs out we just do trims now. Random thoughts on hair. Hmn.