Friday, September 21, 2012

life is good

I'm feeling really good lately...

Work is good, precepting again:)
Sleep is good, 11-6 in the morning...amazing. And I don't need to take naps anymore...I can go thru a whole day from 6 am till 11pm. Feels so good
Kids are good. Natalie is spunky, moody, talkative and sweet. Isaac is testing limits on EVERYTHING. We have nearly weaned him from all tv and screen time. It was just too much for him. He is embracing preschool, and won't tell me much of anything, because I have to wait till i am a hundred, according to him, then I can go to his school and see what he does. Silly boy!
Chad and I are good. We just love each other and that's about the best thing ever!

On a side note, how can one day to the next be soooooo different. On monday, I felt like crying cuz the kids were so whiney and isaac was hitting a lot:( Tue, wed I worked. Thu hung out all day at home with kids. Fri Isaac went to preschool and I got me some one on one with Natalie, Trader Joes, put away ALL the laundry while listening to Ray LaMontangue pandora station...which is da best. Sometimes, I just have to remind myself that life is really good, even though I thought it was super bad on Monday...By Friday, it can completely change.



No comments: