We came back from Kauai and headed to the beach with the kids soon after....
Pacific City...our favorite day spot!
Later in day at Lincoln City somewhere...
August 24 2012, officially our 10th anniversary....felt like I should take a pic of wedding ring:)
Natalie pre haircut:) She got her haircut a few weeks later.
Uncle Dan came to visit with auntie Jess and Gio. This is Natalie watching him play guitar.
My camera had kid fingerprints all over the lens so it's foggy looking
Notice the new dishwasher to left! Love it.
Deciding to play piano with Uncle Dan
Frisbee Golf at Corban College.
Preparing Chad's class....it looks 15 million times better. I will take pic next time I go....
Oh I miss the heat a bit...now that it's october...but it will come again. Fall is so beautiful in Oregon
post haircut...
Anchor Inn out of order pic from the beach
Grandma Carol, Chad's step mom moved back...she brought presents and visited with kids.
And during all of this, we potty trained Natalie, Chad got a job, Had a pretty significant baby shower thrown at our house for Brad and Katie, Went on Nanny Search. It was a month of change for us:)
On to September...
No comments:
Post a Comment