One night after coming home from work...Chad and I are talking on the couch and I hear a low chuckle from Isaac's room. After a few more chuckle's, I say is he laughing? Chad goes...oh yeah I bet he is laughing at some you tube thing we watched. Chad says, "Isaac! what's going on?" Isaac replies, "I'm laughing at that internet thing about eating food"
It was so funny imagining him replay something in his mind hours after the fact. Well over the last few days, he has chuckled in the car, eating, and just playing, and I know what it is:)...and honestly, I don't think it's THAT funny, but he sure does and that just melts my heart:)
Isaac watching the most funniest thing ever! from anne barr on Vimeo.
Here's what is so funny (to HIM:))
1 comment:
JJ just watched this and laughed so hard! Maybe its a kid thing? Lol!
Post a Comment