Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Jedi Training




Jedi Training from anne barr on Vimeo.

Just got back from a great trip to California. First stop Disneyland. Isaac really wanted to do this jedi training he saw on youtube one day last September with me. We were SOOOOOO excited when he was chosen. My parents, cousin and brother Dan were watching from above. Chad and I knew he wanted it so bad, it was a great feeling as a parent as he was chosen, our hearts were full. He did awesome, until Darth Vader showed up, he then activated his light saber and was like WHOA! He did not want to fight darth Vader, and I wouldn't either at that age. Very happy for what he did do.

We have lots more videos and pics I will try to get up in next few days.

xoxo Barr's.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

That would be so cool! My oldest would just love that!!