Monday, December 15, 2008

Circumcision

Finally, the day has come for Isaac to have his hypospadias, torsion and chordee repair (All big names for a little fix up). Basically, he had a circumcision today under general anesthesia. Thanks for all the prayers for our little guy. He was a "little prince" as the nurses called him and Chad and I are so relieved that he is safe and healthy.


Getting into the car at 0350 in the morning....


One of the chains broke, so we continued on for about 40 miles with this one chain.
I love this chain.



Playing in the playroom before surgery.


After surgery...Happy Boy!

It will be about a 2 week recovery.

4 comments:

Christi said...

I can just tell already that you guys are amazing parents. I'm sure that was way more rough on you than him...so grateful that everything went okay.

Unknown said...

what a brave dude, he's so happy in the last photo. What a hard day, I'm glad you guys made it through, All of our love!

Betsy Hart said...

Glad that everything went well... Prayers for a speedy recovery. Wanna hear about another christmas miricle, check out my blog today. :D

Anne said...

How cute is he in his little hospital gown!!! I'm so glad he is ok. Been thinking you guys. I didn't think he was getting this done until after the first of the year. I can't believe you had to go up there in this weather. It's been so crazy. Can't wait to see you all at the cabin. It's been too long since we have seen the Barr family. Miss you guys. Looking forward to some long hours of board games up there. Have a wonderful Christmas. See you soon!