Monday, December 1, 2008

Okay i am crazy for this blog. I have so many cute pictures. Two of my friends came over. Terese and Noah and Jenny and Myles. We had a photo session....


Isaac (7 mo), Noah (4 mo) and Myles (2 mo). Best Buds!







Anne and Myles (Isaac's buddy)

Terese with Noah and Myles (She is ready for twins next time around)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

we're so excited to have some Isaac-time this weekend!! I'm crazy about this blog myself...big fan!

Teresey Mariesy said...

I think I'll pass on the twins! But I sure loved holding those boys. Loved loved loved being with you yesterday. It was so fun. Good old fashioned sitting around, drinking diet dr pepper, eating food and b.s.ing. MY FAVORITE!

Christi said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now!! i can't wait to keep in touch better and watch your little boy grow.