Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas came early!




Well this video is a little long but it comes to you from our new computer. A laptop. I love it. We searched and saved and bought. What a way to stimulate the economy this weekend. Isaac and i have a cold that Chad had last week. We are getting over it pretty quickly. Our goal is for Christmas Decorations this weekend. We never usually get them up until 2 weeks before, but this year I really want to enjoy them all season.

Love you all.

3 comments:

Collette said...

That was really cute. That little guy is SO adorable. You can post videos every day!! Love, Grandma

Lindsay said...

Hi Anne! Glad to have found you through blogland. This video cracks me up. Little Isaac is so cute. I remember last time I saw you (at Jessie's shower) you said you guys were getting close to wanting to have a baby...and presto he's here!

Anyway...just wanted to say hi!

Mike Rosling said...

HP...now that's a good laptop!