Our new favorite toy is johnny jumper. It was lent to me by a friend at work and Isaac loves, loves, loves it. He is so funny. He jumps over to any thing that walks past him. He yells "Bah, Bah, Bah!" and blows bubbles, constantly entertaining himself.
My parents watched Isaac at our house this last weekend while chad and I worked saturday and sunday. At first when my dad saw the jumper he gave it a long look and shook his head. Safety John! But after much encouragement and instruction, he caved in and had Isaac playing in it all weekend.
Chad and I are working again on Thanksgiving but we have great things planned for Isaac. Grammy and Poppa to watch him and make dinner, while Aunt Heather and Aunt Dawn come for a visit. When Chad and I get home from work, we will be ready for a nice meal!
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
If only we had doors with frames. :) Looks like he LOVED it though!!
Post a Comment