Chad, Brad and Katie watching Isaac do his thing.
Isaac kept grabbing Brad's eyebrows or "catapillers" as we like to call them.
Katie and Isaac.
So these pictures are in reverse order, but I will get the hang of the posting of pictures. I can't even figure out facebook and now I am attempting blogging, the life of a new mom, I guess. I have to spread the massive amounts of photos we take of this kid.
So these pictures are in reverse order, but I will get the hang of the posting of pictures. I can't even figure out facebook and now I am attempting blogging, the life of a new mom, I guess. I have to spread the massive amounts of photos we take of this kid.
We had a great saturday, tailgating with our friends Nick, Anne, Brad and Katie. It was a chilly morning, but we warmed up with breakfast burritos, then chili, meatballs and a fantastic homemade sandwich, courtesy of Brad. We went to the game to see the OSU beavers win their way to another victory. On their way to the Rose Bowl...Very exciting. Isaac had so much fun tailgating, he was worn out by the time the game started. We left early and watched the end of the game at home.
Then we went over to Anne and Nick's mansion and had a great dinner and Isaac had lots of fun being the center of attention.
Then we went over to Anne and Nick's mansion and had a great dinner and Isaac had lots of fun being the center of attention.
Have a great week.
1 comment:
I'm so happy you are doing a blog...great photos! An inside view into the Barr Farm. haha
Post a Comment