As I was putting away laundry and doing chores today, sometimes I journal in my head....
Today's thoughts
...how is this pregnancy different than the first pregnancy.
1. Bleeding Gums with toothbrushing: Every time with 1st, occassional with 2nd
2. Heartburn: Lived on 2 tums at night with 1st, only occassional with 2nd
3. Fluttering: Felt more with 1st, feel more lower and in the evening with 2nd
4. Weight: On track for 30 pounds with 1st, on track for 50? pounds with 2nd
5. Nausea in 1st trimester: Not once in 1st pregnancy, every day for 6 weeks with 2nd. Never threw up!
it's so interesting and different, i love to notice the changes.
Most of all, I hope this baby is as wonderful as Isaac. I know she will be, in her own way!
1 comment:
I totally agree that this pregnancy has been alot different than the first too! My nausea went away with Logan around 13 weeks- this one around 20 1/2 weeks, and I did throw up alot. I feel like I weigh more with this one too- not looking forward to having to loose the weight!! ; ) And I think I've felt her move more, or maybe it's because I know what I'm feeling now. I do think she moves alot more. The differences are so interesting!
Post a Comment