Tuesday, February 16, 2010

just living life....


Just a few pics of Isaac on his present from Grammie and Poppa Sajko last birthday. He is nearly outgrown it!

Chad and I worked last weekend while my parents and a slew of dogs stayed in Salem with us to watch Isaac.

They had lots of fun. Isaac atttempted his first movie, "UP", but only lasted about 15 minutes, my dad said.

Chad and I celebrated our luv and headed out last night to our favorite celebratory restaurant, ruth chris, and drove up to crown point (haven't done that in years, reminded me of the time we did that after a winter formal 1997? time flies) while Aunt Heather had some quality time with Isaac. He slept in until 0915 this morning. They must have had a great night. Now, I get my Isaac time:) until I work on Friday.

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first nephew...Jason and Malia are due Feb 27th!!!!!! Can't wait to meet the little one. He will be so loved.




No comments: