Arch Cape right outside Cannon Beach.
Ginny, Kate and Terese chatting up non sense on bed
Gift Bags...Terese had great idea of each girl bringing 8 of your own fav thing. Then we put them in the bag and got super cool things. Like a homemade rice pillow, wine, claire's earrings (that was mine) good book, soft lips, chocolate, a bag, flip flops and other stuff.
Me and Aven
The girls out to cannon beach
Relaxing
The view from the house....I never made it down to the beach. First time ever.
Aven, me and Terese
Ginny and Aven. We all cooked one meal.
Playing LCR. We played 2 games 3 dollars each and I won the second. This is Kate winning the first.
Aven....miss you. She moved to Walla Walla, WA:(
But now I have a reason to check out Walla Walla.
My favorite parts of trip were....
1. Sleeping and reading whenever I wanted
2. Having Enez teach us Zumba at 11 pm at night with all the windows open. (she is an instructor at Silverton Fitness.
3. Round table questions, with laughter and tears.
Good times.
1 comment:
That sounds like a fantastic weekend! And what a beautiful place.
PS my grandparents live in Walla Walla! =)
Post a Comment