WE have been doing lots of fun things but have been too busy to post pics...
1. Went to Dave's house and had wonderful dinner with his wife. Isaac got an awesome police car and etch-a-sketch from them, a hand me down from their son, who is away at college. Reminded me of toy story 3:)
2. Celebrated Nick's Birthday and the Pemberton house. Yummy authentic garden rolls with dumplings. The whole fam was there. It was awesome. Besides Natalie fussing the whole time cuz she was cutting a tooth. A huge one too.
3. I ran a 10 K (6.2 miles). I wasn't able to train as much as I wanted, so my longest run was 4 miles. But I did it. My goal was not to walk and I didn't. So I am pleased. We spent the rest of the day at my parents house and Chad and I took a nap while Isaac watched a movie and Natalie slept. It was heavenly.
4. Went to A.C. Gilbert House (a local children's museum in Salem) with Terese and Noah and her 13 week old Luke. It was so fun, I can't wait to spend many cloudy days there in the next year. Perfect exploration for Isaac's age.
And I work full time nights.
Having fun though....making memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment