The Castronovo's come to visit.
Addison, Jacob, Natalie and Isaac
They live behind us...we love it!
Unprompted kissing and hugging. This is about the 4th one in a row. So cute:)
Natalie with her new pillow pet. I have wanted one of these for the kids for 3 years! Don't know why...just cuz. But could never justify buying one. Well, while we were shopping last friday, my mom bought isaac how to train your dragon movie, which we just watched for the 4th time already, and Natalie this pillow pet. THANKS GRAMMIE!
My mom couldn't resist Natalie saying Wauwah (wow)! in the store when we put it up to her:)
Then today the kids went to the kurtz house while I slept after work...the Y is always closed the week before labor day for annual training, cleaning etc. Christi and Jeff to the rescue....thank you so much friends. Of course, Christi took amazing pics and gave me a CD. So I will figure out how to download it tonight. They are amazing shots!
THEN tonight.....Cousin Sam came to visit. She has been visiting her dad and busy with camps all summer long. We missed her.
One of my fav pics.
Isn't she beautiful.
Sad for us...Sam will going to new school next year and not up the street like before. We are very excited for her, the school is brand new and I pray will be just what she needs. I see great things in her future.
Fridge repair man tomorrow (3rd times a charm?)




1 comment:
I <3 pillow pets! I think our girls are getting them for Christmas this year (shhh!)
Post a Comment