Tuesday, October 4, 2011

swing of things!

Been having tons of fun these last few weeks, but have taken minimal pics....

Just to remember....

BBQ at Brad and Katie's house, visiting with friends till late in evening, with kiddos.
Monthly Dinner at my parents house with my whole family. Can't wait till the next one in a couple weeks
Girls weekend with Terese, visiting Aven in Walla Walla, WA. Much needed girlie time.
Isaac one on one time with grammie and poppa. 3 whole days.
Chad and Natalie special time. Park in the rain, among other fun daddy/daughter day.

So today, was a big day for us....Swim lessons started for Isaac and picture day for Natalie. It was kinda a big deal to get these two prepped.

After dropping the kids off, I go and work out at the Y. But I made sure to peek in on Isaac from 9-930 in his class. I was very concerned for him...That he wouldn't want to be pushed, that he would be scared. But like all these situations, the class environment really suits him....because there he was sitting on the edge, with 10 other kids, waiting for his turn to kick his feet and float with help on his belly. With me in the pool he says, no i want to sit here! or you go get it! So I am just glad he can work thru those emotions and have both comforts, Without me...being with others doing it and With me....bossing me around, cuz he can have true feelings and not have to stifle them when he is with me. I am just thankful to have both avenues for him to blossom.

Natalie is wearing the cutest dress and hair pony to the side. Hopefully it stays that way until pics are done. Her whole class is going to take a group picture. I think this will be hilarious 12-18 month old kids sitting for a picture. hahaha. BTW she is talking more, nothing I can understand but definitely "telling" me things. She points a lot and nods her head up and down when she wants something. It's really wonderful to watch her grow.
Isaac will have his picture day on Friday. (thank you grammie and poppa for buying him a special handsome red shirt for the big day).

And thank you also to Aunt Dawn, Aunt Heather and Christi and Jeff for pitching in and watching kiddos last month, while Chad has those weekly night classes. They happened to nearly all land on a day I worked.

Well, ta ta for now....pics to come. I hope:)

No comments: