We were able to go to zoo on Friday with malia dashiell and my mom. It was a short trip due to rain but still fun to connect. I got to watch dashiell for a bit for Malia and boy was it fun with the three kids. Isaac got to ride in a booster for the first time, such a big boy ( sshhh don't tell anyone he is only 38 lbs.... Needs to be 40 to be legal... so I told him he needs to eat more to go in the booster all the time:)
But the cutest part of day was Natalie feeding dashiell his snack food and saying "eat"... And dash opening his mouth for her... I got alot of those pics... Cuz it was so Gosh darn cute!








1 comment:
I love the pic of Isaac the Great sitting by Grammy. How Royal is that? Wait.....He's not royal...He's awesome!!!
Post a Comment