Chad says this video looks just like my dad...scary (only cuz I am a girl and that means I look like a dude)! I am trying to get my phone from video to camera in order to take pic of kids:)
Isaac ran out of pic before I could get the camera ready!
My camera ran out of battery so all these pics are from iphone. They turned out pretty good but so bummed because they would have been even better with regular camera. Looking forward to going again next year.
Isaac decided to go again, but I only had one ticket, so off he goes...
the next video is very loud of natalie and me...sorry, but it's cute.
Right as the tractor rounded the corner, the driver had to stop because Isaac was crying:( He said he changed his mind he didn't want to go by himself. The driver let me and natalie drive up front on the gator (just like old times at camp) and a few more kids jumped on the ride. It was a bit traumatic but the driver was so sweet to Isaac, allowing us to finish the ride together.
















No comments:
Post a Comment