Tuesday, March 5, 2013

give me my egg

Just fighting the battle:(

Anyone else in the world have a 4 year old screaming "give me my egg!!!!"
Throwing a complete tantrum and meltdown at 0826 in the am.

Well, it's here to enjoy at our house.

Isaac has always leaned on the "bossy" side with Chad and I. Sometimes, we need to nip it in the bud and today is one of those days. Screaming that he wants pancakes in addition to fried egg. Not gonna happen today, buddy. Now he is up in room, yelling and screaming...Give me my egg...also screaming if you don't knock it off, you are going to time out! (sounds like something I would say) it's really quite funny, unfortunately.

Until, next time...

Anne


UPDATE: After calming down and eating...(the egg only) Isaac is asking the best questions about bones and muscles and blood and skin....it's so fun to learn with him...Seriously, parenting is a roller coaster. It's now only 848 am.

UPDATE #2: After playing on ground, refusing to get dressed...Isaac hit Natalie in stomach. Now in time out...It's now 8:58 am.

2 comments:

Christi said...

This is my life. It made me laugh so hard. You kids are ridiculous with this roller coaster you put us on!! I am going to have to record 20 minutes of Milo like this sometime.

Betsy Hart said...

I am totally on the ride as well. My Natalie is very emotional! =)