Thursday, March 21, 2013

Isaac nearly 5

Boy is he a stinker these days. I think I get so frustrated because he knows what's "right", expectations etc but is so naughty.
Whiney yelley and sometimes just plain mean... It's not rocket science but it's exhausting. I love him sooo much.
Many times lately I have heard the reference that God loves us even when we do stupid stuff and I get it now ...of Gods love for me because of the love I have for my children who rarely get it "right"....and how infinitely more Gods love is for ME!
It amazes me that it's possible but I have a glimpse of it now thru the love of my kids.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Christi said...

Oh, Anne. You are not alone. Just the other day Jeff looked at me and said, "What in the world did we sign up for?? Yet if any of our kids belonged in a different family we would be sooooo beyond jealous." Keep working hard, friend. It pays off when you least expect it to.