Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 4

Sunday July 11, 2010: Sacramento to San Francisco
This is what we look like every morning before leaving town. Totally unloading the car and reorganizing. And by the time we reach the destination, it's totally disorganized again.

Out of order pic of natalie and woody
Entering San Francisco on Bay Bridge, our first toll bridge. Exciting.

View on San Fran
Little angel.
Not so little angel
After naptime and settling in, went to Coyote point near our hotel. Our hotel was south of town near the airport.


Trying to be artistic, but couldn't capture downtown between the trees.

I love our monkey leash!
another artistic attempt
Then Chad says, i think we should do the golden gate tonight. so I go okay? With breast feeding i get stressed out, I have to feed her! Will we find a place to park? go back to hotel? will there be traffic?  But it worked out fine. there WAS traffic and we couldn't find a place to park but we made it back to hotel and she wasn't starving, i think:). I just need to RELAX sometimes.
Cool fog rolling atop the mountainside on the way back to hotel. It was about 15-20 minute drive to downtown.
Blog friendly naked shot of cutie boy. Some new things...he loves showers now, and he can pee on command in the shower. He was so worried the first time pee came out. He kept trying to stop the stream. It looked painful. I kept saying, good job! pee! and he did it! And now he tries every time. We are for sure doing full out potty training when we get back!
Daddy and isaac reading before bed. Isaac only likes Chad to read to him now
Extra cutey shot!

2 comments:

Aunt Judy said...

Can't wait to see you all, about an hour from now...... You still amaze me.

Anonymous said...

I love you Anne! You crack me up. I can just hear you freaking about nursing.. totally something i would do too :-) Glad you guys are having so much fun.. love reading about your trip everyday. xoxo
jenica