Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 9

Day 9: July 16, 2010 Riverside, CA to Temecula, CA
Wedding Day


Started the day, walking to Kohls, and picking out this dress. It's okay and it was on sale and it fit. Nothing like not fitting in any of your clothes. Oh yeah, I had a baby 5 weeks ago~
My mom and me

My grandparents walking down the aisle
5 pm and over 100 degrees. YIKES!

Jennifer arriving in a horse drawn carriage

Beauty!

Isaac was in his stroller next to Chad
Beautiful bride and natalie
Awesome Poppa (my dad) enjoying time with Isaac
I love this picture of Isaac waving at me


good times

2 comments:

The Boggs Family said...

I love all of Isaac's blank expressions- they crack me up! Logan does the same thing when he's at a new place or not sure of something. Two year olds are so much fun (and work!!! he he!!)! ; )

Anonymous said...

I love that woody is never left out! xoxo Jenica