a really bad picture of the seattle public library. It's actually a beautiful building. But i AM a sucker for libraries.
I had a conference in Seattle that I like to attend and haven't been for 2 years....so I got approved (I have 2 conference days per year) and packaged the kids and Chad:) and had a great 2 days up north.
This is the spot where we got accosted by a mentally ill woman that wouldn't leave us alone and stood at our stroller and refused to move. Chad stepped in between her and the kids. I called the police and she finally left us alone. Maybe it was our huge orange loaner stroller that set her off. Who knows?
Natalie is able to sit up on her own without a pillow behind her. She also knows how to pull her toys out. So cute. She is growing up so fast.
the Most Important person in Isaac's life...Buzz Lightyear.
2 comments:
A!:) YOU HAVE THE SWEETEST FAMILY!!! Natalie's growing so fast!:) I spent some time w/ Lydia this weekend and she mentioned how she went to the same conference! Fun! I'll have to tag along next time:) ALSO she mentioned how much everyone loves you!!! who wouldn't!:)
Terry worked on the Seattle Library! Isn't it awesome?!!! I want to go there again and check it out. : )
Post a Comment