15 days since posting...might be a record....
Well we did back to back mini vacations to Gresham, then work, then Florence. We have been back for a week and just crazy organizing. I have about 5 posts to catch up on "life" for the blog.
Working full time is great but it IS different. My life is almost the same except 2 things have been neglected the blog...and the library.
My theme this month is organizing and boy am I...from house, to coupons, to schedule. It's awesome. And well needed for us.
We even started a chore list...like Laundry Monday and Floor Friday. Every day is packed with household to-do's but it'll help not to have to spend a whole day doing these things. Just 1 hour daily?...that would be my goal. And we kept Thu and Sunday's as freebies.
hoping to have some blog time tomorrow night.
2 comments:
You amaze me! How in the world do you get everything done?!! I am not working right now, and I still am busy all of the time. You are awesome and have figured out a great balance for everythning!! ; )
I have been wondering about you! I love your schedules.
Post a Comment