Neighbor Dawn told me about the ag fest and that she and other neighbors were going to this morning...How fun! I was trying to find something to do this morning while chad worked diligently on his work sample that is due in 9 days.
The ag fest is awesome for kids. First of all, it's free for kids. Then there was a 2 dollar off coupon, that meant 7 dollars for all of us. Totally family friendly and awesome. Free pony rides. We only stayed a bit, but it was worth every penny:)
Isaac learning the difference between horses and ponies.
Pony ride!
The worker, led Isaac for me, cuz I was with Natalie. So sweet.
Isaac said he wanted to watch the kids ride the ponies, but then said he wanted to. So proud of my big boy.
the bunny had red eyes. I thought it was kinda creepy too.
Addison and Jacob
The cutest 2 month old calf
There's neighbor Dawn taking the pic in background!
(most of) The kids lined up watching the sheep get sheared.
Isaac wanted to sit, walk, stand next to Addison all day.
Climbing on a old truck that we probably shouldn't be climbing on.
At home...Natalie is quite the pushover lately.







1 comment:
I was in your exact same shoes last year...I decided to take the boys to Ag Fest to get away and give Jeff a big chunk of work time to finish up everything. We had a great time, but this year we are all going together (today) and I have a feeling it will be a lot more enjoyable for all of us. I never knew the pony rides were free!
Post a Comment