Friday, April 20, 2012

raisin

This probably won't be as funny as it was when Isaac said it this morning...but I will try...
Background:
Isaac is extremely into imagination play...he is spider man for hours. I am Mr incredible...he is buzz, I am buzz too. He is Natalie, I am daddy. He assigns us characters and it's pretty fun...Oh I really like it when he is a cat because he walks on all fours and tries to get petted and I never get what he is doing...I say, "what are you doing" and in a high pitched cat-voice (?) he says, "I'm a kitty, pet me".

So this morning, Isaac said I was a raisin. I said okay, you are a cheerio. He said "no!, I am an Isaac and you are a raisin." I went about my morning wiping counters and all of the sudden he yells "RAISIN! GET IN MY BOWL!" He was absolutely serious. I said I can't, I am too big to get in the bowl and he yelled it again with all seriousness. I rolled my eyes and laughed. It was hilarious. I never got in the bowl, I am such an awful mother. BUT i did wear a spider man mask ALL morning last week, even making pancakes and that was pretty intense, so I think it makes up for not getting in the bowl.

The END:)