Wednesday, April 11, 2012

sick again...continually?

SO...after a rough march stomach bug that we gave to our neighbors (sorry castronovo's), we were doing pretty good till a severe sore throat/fever hit our family hard. I went to the doctor sure it was strep throat, but nope, just bad sore throat virus. We all kind of limped through it, but I was really unable to sleep at night waking up every few hours with burning throat unable to swallow. But it wasn't strep so I just knew that slowly but surely I was getting better day by day, although it was really hard to see this. Then BAM! another stomach bug, starting with me...to chad...to Isaac...and hopefully not to Natalie.

We have 8 weeks left until Chad graduates and it's getting kinda tense...work sample to complete, lots of observations by instructors and just all around wrapping up things. But amazing all he has learned and accomplished. I am so proud of his dedication. He is the only one in his cohort with kids, and not only that but his wife works full time nights. THAT's tricky. But we have worked hard through all the illnesses and tiredness and babysitters to see the finish line.

Here is our usually cough/cold girl who HASN'T been sick....











These are trucks we played with all day on Easter...they are from when Chad was a kid. So fun. Thanks Uncle Eddie for giving them to us. 








1 comment:

The Boggs Family said...

She is soooo cute!!!! You guys are sooo close to the finish line!! Terry's been working a ton lately too, and I am so excited that he's almost done with his current project. It starts to wear on you after a while. I don't work full time, but it is still alot with young kiddos and a hubby. There's always something to do. ; ) I'm looking forward to being able to have some fun again!