Sadie and Isaac
Loving Sadie
Best Buds
Maggie and Sadie (Isaac is busting out of this shirt, it was the last day he was able to button it up!)
Also, please make note of the adidas shoes, he only fit into them for 2 months but I bought them 10 years ago for like 5 bucks at adidas outlet!
Maggie and Isaac have a good relationship. He likes to touch her nails and Maggie likes to lick his face.
Sadie and Isaac! Sadie lets us do anything.
I have been off work for 9 days!! Part time is so nice, but I am preparing to work 4 out of the next 6 days. Going up to Gresham for the weekend so Mom and Dad can watch Isaac this weekend.
Isaac crawls all over the place. He can stand for a few minutes holding on to something and walk around the house with me holding his hands. He still only says bah bah bah on command, but does give kisses (opened mouthed). It's great.
My favorite thing this week is that I got a new vacuum because I couldn't stand Isaac with dog hair in his mouth. That's right, I got a Dyson. It's fabulous! I vacuum nearly every day and he only gets the occasional hair in his mouth, but it must be good for him, makes him hearty!
xoxo!
1 comment:
You know blogger has spellcheck right? lol. CUTE doggies with that adorable little boy!
Post a Comment