Isaac and Sadie
Isaac sleeping with a blanket
Don't you all just love his mohawk
It only last for about half a day because I don't have good product.
Okay...
So here's the deal. We haven't given Isaac any blankets because of SIDS and he has slept on his back since he was born. Lucky us. But we have been getting some comments like "ah, he must be so cold" or "No blankets yet?" And online it says no blankets until 1 year. But he is so much older and crawling and would look so comfy snuggled up with a blanket, so I thought I would try it for his nap. Well, he didn't mess with the blanket until he woke up but most of all I checked on him the whole time, so not really like a break for me. So what have I learned, just do what we are used to...He can sleep the same and I can relax.
4 comments:
If i had a man-onesie, i wouldn't need blankets at all. i love the way little man sleeps, he's so cool
Ever thought about one of these?
http://www.slumbersac.co.uk/
UK based company, but I'm sure you'll be able to get something similar in the land of the free.
See, both my girls, and probably #3 as well slept with blankets... I guess I just don't have the worry that some mom's do, hope that doesn't make me a bad mom. lol. He is so adorable! I love the sleeping babies!
Hey, where do you get one of those sleeping babies who nap so peacefully????
Post a Comment