We found a win-win situation on our hands last Friday while dining with Dawn at La Hacienda. Dawn was going to the laundromat on Saturday to do laundry because her washer and dryer weren't arriving until Tuesday. Chad, the addicted snowboarder, figured out, hey come over and Anne and I will go night snowboarding! Wow, what a night! And after not being able to snowboard last year, Chad and I were pretty good. No major falls and Chad is really fast but we are able to go on the same blue runs.
Aunt Dawn stealing kisses!
Dawn got Isaac this sweater for Christmas. It's his Sunday sweater for church!
Also, he has on the courderoy pants Great Grandma Syko got him too!
It was really cold!
Ready to head up!
1 comment:
How fun! I didn't realize how blessed I was with family until I had kids!
Post a Comment