We also had some fun with his hair. We used Anne Pemberton's ticky tack gel and made a fantastic mohawk. Then we thought the hair around his ears looked too long and gave him a trim.
What a good dad! I said "do you want me to hold or do you want me cut". Chad said "I'll hold".
Getting a little too excited about the ear trim
All done with the torturing.
"Are you cabin material" Well yes, yes I am.
Post hawk, pre ear trim.
Anne and Isaac opening his presents. Thanks for the cell phone toy. He is crawling all over the living room with it today.
Becky got him this OSU hoodie for next year. It almost fits him now. Thank goodness she decided on the 2T.
Well that's it for now. Back to work tomorrow and Chad has training. Poppa Sajko is coming down to watch Isaac. What fun.
4 comments:
Anne, I love his hair! SO cute!
Anne, he is sooooo precious! Love reading your blog :-) xox Jenica
He is so adorable! Love the sweatshirt!
yeah a new post!!!! have a great week!
Post a Comment