Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Is this torturing him or just plain fun?


Isaac getting comfortable with the helmet and goggles. Just think in 3 years, he could be up on the slopes too!





Look at that belly!






Plain Fun!


Isaac is back to sleeping through the night. Yeah!!!! He is up at 06 ish but that is fine with me. Better than midnight, 2, 4 and 6. Must have been a growth spurt/teething. His top teeth are going to pop through any day now. Chad and I had an awesome weekend...On Friday we went up to 23rd and ate at a pizza joint, Triumphs. Chad had the Philly cheese steak sandwich and said it was the best one he has ever had. The pizza was so-so. I finally found a wood puzzle for Isaac at a toy store. It was kinda expensive but I splurged anyways. Saturday we cleaned out the garage and went over to an ex coworkers house and watched Chad win the pot in poker. It was great. Paid for that wooden puzzle! Sunday we had my parents watch Isaac and we went up snowboarding. Paid for that too! Not really but some of it. It got really foggy so we had to leave around 2pm. But we got a lot of good runs in. Chad made me get a snowboard last week and it is great. I love having my own stuff and not having to rent anymore.
Last but not least. Monday morning arrived with a serious case of gastroenteritis (stomach flu). I haven't been at work since last Monday, so it's not noro-virus. I am going to blame it on the subway breakfast burrito in Clackamas Oregon. Stay away!!!!
I was on the couch, bathroom and bedroom all day yesterday. Chad had to come home because I was a wreck. I am feeling a 100% better now.
That's all for now.
It's going to rain all week, try to stay dry!
Anne

1 comment:

A Barr said...

looks like a have a creepy spammer!! Do any of you guys know how to delete a comment?