Tuesday, February 24, 2009


Roberta, Jack, Bonnie, Isaac and Abe




Roberta had another bag of hand me downs. We decided this red hat was the cutest so we left it on. It will be perfect for beach/camping trips this summer.





\
Abe posing for the camera.
Last week, I went over to Roberta's house for a playdate. Roberta watched Isaac while I went to a meeting a work. When I came back, it was fun to hang out with Bonnie and her boy Abe. They are nearly 2 years apart between the three. Isaac played by himself but had a lot of fun with all Jack's toys.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

anne- thanks for spending the afternoon with us. maybe the knot on isaac's forehead from falling on jack's bed was what got him sleeping through the night again. nothing like a slight concusion to get a good night's sleep.

A Barr said...

Roberta aka anonymous...I was wondering where that bruise came from. I totally forgot he did that. I think it worked!