Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tang


There are lot's of reasons I like this video...
1. It shows Isaac crawling.
2. It shows his favorite song (Tang-from Camp Kuratli, even though I sang it wrong, I realize this-ED!)
3. It shows him talking and being cute.


The reason's I don't like this video...
1. It's too long
2. Sadie, my dog, gets in my face and lays on me, behind the scene, it's so distracting.
3. I sang the wrong words to Isaac's favorite song.


Well, nothing much going on in my neck of the woods. Isaac slept through the night for about a week and a half (except at Sun River), but now wakes himself up about 3 times a night, but falls back asleep about 10-15 minutes later. Still, it does stink having broken sleep after getting a hint of a full night for a week and a half. But he is sooooo darn happy during the day, so it definitely makes up for it.


I am also almost done with book 3 of the twilight series and am like.. come on... are you serious? but it is listed as a juvenile series at costco, so it puts it in perspective. Then, i am like this is fabulous!
Lots of love!!!!!
Anne

3 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

How cute!!

And I loved the twilight books....

Ed said...

Don't worry - I never liked the song Tang in the first place, and after 15 years couldn't tell you the words!

Unknown said...

your vids of Isaac could be 10 minutes long and they still wouldn't too long...I see what you mean about the step down. he pulls the header off pretty darn professionally