Friday, February 6, 2009

No new photos

SIKE!
I have never spelled the word "Sike" I looked it up on google and there are many entries the same as mine...How do you spell "Sike"
Anyways, I haven't taken any pics of Isaac.... but Dan, Jes and Gio did. So here you go.
I have done a lot lately too. Visited Terese and Noah, work, my dad, Christi and Jeff and kids and no camera. Crazy.














Isaac up on the tram with uncle dan


Going on the Tram!



Family Pic



I forgot Isaac's jacket, so Jessamyn dug into Gio's old stuff and got him into this red number. Isn't he dashing?



I like this photo because Dan described it to me when I saw him later that night. This is where the aerial tram delivered them, a nice area and a sculpture of a mother and baby, so Dan took a picture next to it. Uncle and baby. Hey, it works, kinda?

Isaac had his 9 month check up.
Stats
Weight: 20 pounds 14.5 oz. Teetering on 21 pounds. 50th percentile
Height: 28 7/8 inches 60th percentile
Head Circumference: 18 5/8 75th percentile
He is pretty medium sized baby with a slightly large head that has such cute hair.
Well, we are off to Sun River, Oregon for the weekend. We rented a house and my parents and Dan, Jes and Gio are coming. We plan on skiing/snowboarding all day Saturday and relaxing and drinking wine in the hot tub on sat night.
Can't wait.

4 comments:

Ed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ed said...

Deleted my last comment, as I've figured out what 'sike' means ..

I'm nearly 36 Anne, and not down with the kids ...

Betsy Hart said...

He is sure growing!! :)

Christi said...

Don't worry...we'll be taking tons of pictures of our boys together! We can't wait to see you again and hope you have a blast this weekend!