Isaac and I squeezing in some sugar cookie making on christmas eve...i look awful but hey...this ain't about me no more:)
Trying to get a pic without his finger in his nose
We danced around the living room with the kids to Christmas music, took naps, then headed to Christmas Eve service which was packed. Isaac was with us and I kinda liked it, but I wasn't prepared for him to be in the service. I also would have liked more Christmas songs and candles....so next year we are planning to go to a candlelight service at another church down the street.
Then off to Chad's sisters' house to celebrate. We had delicious food and a white elephant gift exchange. Isaac and Natalie got some gifts too!
Aunt Shelly's son Michael
unveiling of the car...
Headed home....read Christmas story and off to bed.
1 comment:
Looks like an awesome day!
Post a Comment