Thursday, December 30, 2010
We opened up presents in the morning with Isaac and Natalie and then up to Isaac's room to put together his Thomas Train set. We had cinnamon rolls and coffee up in his room. It was quite fun. We used our camcorder when we opened the presents, it was sooooo cute. I hope to figure out how to download the video next week....
So sad....Isaac got a time out on Christmas. But with firm expectations on behavior it pays off the rest of the day!
We went to my mom and dad's and had a great time all day! I forgot my camera. But trust me it was so wonderful to spend the whole day together. We draw names via elfster.com. I had my mom this year and got her a "fabulous wok cookbook" which was on her wishlist. And I made her a calendar of grandkid pics. It was super cute. Isaac and Natalie got some gifts too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love how excited they get. That is when you can really see the joy of the Christmas season!
Post a Comment