Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Date night dec 18th

Outside Brad and Katie's about to get in the cab to head to Belly's in NE pdx

Katie and I at dinner

Josh and Joanna







These pictures are mixed up...but after dinner we headed over to Vie de Boheme Wine Bar and had the best time. The atmosphere was fantastic and the owner brought a table out for us and just treated us like royalty because our group knew the owner from his previous place called Burdigala which closed down in Sellwood. Well, it was fabulous, a really interesting french? parisian? singer and the place was packed. Us girls even danced. 2 bottles of wine and a bottle of champagne. And appetizers brought to us by the owner:) It was fabulous...oh yeah I already said that~ 

p.s. Thanks Chad for taking all these pictures...I had a wonderful date night with my favorite date...YOU!

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN! =)